linguine with clams recipes. The easiest, budget-friendly pasta , and it’ll be on your dinner table in just 15 min. It’s just that easy!
linguine with clams recipes
MORE CLAMS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
linguine with clams
The easiest, budget-friendly pasta , and it’ll be on your dinner table in just 15 min. It’s just that easy!
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or more
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pounds clams cleaned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in vegetable broth; season with salt and pepper, to taste. add the clams and stir . Cover, with a tight-fitting lid, and cook until the clams have opened, about 5 minutes.
- Warm through over medium heat, adding the reserved pasta water as needed to help make it extra saucy. Stir in pasta and additional vegetable broth, as needed.garnished with parsley.
Calories: 563kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 451mg | Potassium: 299mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 984IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg563
2 thoughts on “linguine with clams”