Hard boiled eggs and Crunchy celery , tangy pickle relish and mustard, tender hard boiled eggs and macaroni come together with the perfect amount of seasoning and onions.
this simple Macaroni Salad egg recipes with Baked Chicken Legs an the perfect meal!
HOW TO MAKE MACARONI SALAD EGG:
Start with boiling your dry macaroni noodles according to package directions. After your noodles are cooked you will drain them as usual.
While my macaroni is cooking I add a second small pot to the stove and allow the eggs to come to a boil. When they are done, I simply add them to a bowl of ice water until they have cooled, at least ten minutes, then peel.
While the eggs and noodles cook, I can chop up by green onion and bell pepper. Then, once the macaroni is cooled and in my large mixing bowl and I have peeled and chopped my eggs, I am ready to mix everything up!
MORE MACARONI SALAD EGG RECIPES READERS LOVE!
vegetable noodles – Classic perfection
sweet potato salad – light & flavorful
Easy fried rice – Easy and delicious!
Baked Chicken Legs – quick and creamy
pork and cabbage stir fry – full meal!
bacon carbonara – Super quick!
Chicken Cordon Bleu – easy favorite!
Macaroni Salad egg
- 8 oz. macaroni pasta
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise like avocado oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 ribs celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika more as desired
- sea salt to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling water for 8-10 minutes (or per package instructions). Drain and rinse and set aside in large bowl.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a small bowl. Chop the whites and add to the pasta bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Stir in greek yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add the chopped onion and celery to the pasta bowl, and stir in egg yolk mixture until combined.
- Top with fresh chives, paprika and salt as desired. Can be eaten immediately, but best served after being chilled in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
4 thoughts on “Macaroni Salad egg”