Macaroni Salad egg
Hard boiled eggs and Crunchy celery , tangy pickle relish and mustard, tender hard boiled eggs and macaroni come together with the perfect amount of seasoning and onions.
HOW TO MAKE MACARONI SALAD EGG:
Start with boiling your dry macaroni noodles according to package directions. After your noodles are cooked you will drain them as usual.
While my macaroni is cooking I add a second small pot to the stove and allow the eggs to come to a boil. When they are done, I simply add them to a bowl of ice water until they have cooled, at least ten minutes, then peel.
While the eggs and noodles cook, I can chop up by green onion and bell pepper. Then, once the macaroni is cooled and in my large mixing bowl and I have peeled and chopped my eggs, I am ready to mix everything up!
MORE MACARONI SALAD EGG RECIPES READERS LOVE!
vegetable noodles – Classic perfection
sweet potato salad – light & flavorful
Easy fried rice – Easy and delicious!
Baked Chicken Legs – quick and creamy
pork and cabbage stir fry – full meal!
bacon carbonara – Super quick!
Chicken Cordon Bleu – easy favorite!
Macaroni Salad egg
- 8 oz. macaroni pasta
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise like avocado oil mayo
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 ribs celery chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika more as desired
- sea salt to taste
- Cook macaroni in boiling water for 8-10 minutes (or per package instructions). Drain and rinse and set aside in large bowl.
- Cut the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks, and place the yolks in a small bowl. Chop the whites and add to the pasta bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with a fork. Stir in greek yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add the chopped onion and celery to the pasta bowl, and stir in egg yolk mixture until combined.
- Top with fresh chives, paprika and salt as desired. Can be eaten immediately, but best served after being chilled in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.