This mango salsa recipe is quick and easy to make, and always so fresh and delicious.
HOW DO YOU MAKE MANGO SALSA?
This recipe starts with cubes of fresh mango, which are combined with red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice. Stir everything together, then cover the bowl until you’re ready to serve your salsa.
HOW TO CUT A MANGO！
to cut a mango is to leave the skin on, and make a cut on each side of the pit. Use a knife to make a crosshatch pattern in the mango flesh, cutting all the way down to, but not through, the skin. Turn the mango piece inside out so that the cuts of mango are sticking out from the skin. Use a knife to slice the squares of mango off the skin and into your bowl.
MORE Mango Salsa RECIPES READERS LOVE!
roasted carrots – Favorite recipe!
rosemary focaccia – Easy and delicious!
Creamy Garlic Shells – light & flavorful
lemon chicken thighs – the classically delicious version
Baked Chicken Legs – easy favorite!
pineapple chicken – super easy!
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, and finely diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 jalapeno chile seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Put the diced mango, red onion, jalapeno and cilantro in a medium bowl. mix to combine. Toss with lime juice. Garnish with extra cilantro.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later use.