Use that leftover rice to make this easy Mushroom Fried Rice and see it disappear in minutes. Here is how to cook Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe in Indian Chinese Style.
Serve this easy fried rice recipe with Vegetable Soup and garlic parmesan chicken for the perfect meal!
How to make Mushroom Fried Rice in Chinese Style !
first sesame oil is heated in a wok, to this chopped garlic and a few springs of fresh celery are added, followed by the addition of chopped onions. Next the peppers and mushrooms are added and tossed in the wok.
Now as a final step, the cooked and cooled rice, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper . The fresh spring onion greens are mixed in towards the end.
This recipe is very easily customized. Feel free to swap out any of the vegetables for whatever you have in your fridge. Just about anything would work.
This healthy mushroom fried rice makes a great lunch and is equally as good for dinner. It comes together very quickly and can easily be doubled or tripled to accommodate more people.
MORE FRIED RICE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Easy fried rice – Reader favorite!
oven chicken wings recipes – grilled to tender perfection!
shrimp linguine – perfect light lunch!
Corn Fritters – fresh & flavorful!
Sauteed Cabbage – super easy
sweet and sour shrimp – comfort food
mushroom fried rice
- 2 cups of cooked or leftover rice
- 1 cup of finely chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp of grated ginger
- 2 tbsp of chopped celery
- 1 tsp black or white pepper powder
- 2 stalks of spring onions chopped
- 1.5 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add the onions. Cook until they turn translucent. Then add the ginger and garlic and saute for a minute until fragrant.
- Turn heat to high and add the soya sauce.
- Cook for 10 seconds and then add the mushrooms and celery. Continue to stir-fry on high heat until the mushrooms shrivel and turn softer.
- add the rice and salt. Mix well.
- Serve and garnish with spring onions.
13 thoughts on “mushroom fried rice”