This thick & hearty, easy oatmeal pancakes recipe ready for the day. An easy breakfast.
- 1 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Quaker Oats
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and oatmeal. Set aside.
- In a larger bowl, Add egg and oil, then mix.Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Heat a skillet to 350 degrees.add the vegetable oil,add Spoon 1/4 cup pancake batter on the hot skillet.This batter is thick, so you might need to help spread the batter out with a spatula. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until there are bubbles popping on the top.Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the pancake is done.Repeat with the remaining batter.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 119IU | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 4mg346