the best one pot chicken pasta recipes
To make this a full meal, just add a little chicken. I love adding grilled chicken but you can add baked, shredded, or pan-fried. To keep it a true “one pot” meal.
Italian Pasta and Chicken is a rich and savory dish bursting with your favorite flavors! Toss it all in a pot and let it cook. It’s so easy that it just about cooks itself.
How to Make This One Pot Pasta
This recipe is super easy and versatile, with just one pot! Using the basic recipe, you can add your favorite flavors to make it your own!
Best One Pot chicken pasta recipes
MORE CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
One Pot chicken pasta
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cup milk
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 cup broccoli
- 2 cup chicken breasts
- 1 cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons scallions chopped
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp butter over medium heat. Add garlic, onion and cook for about a minute.
- add the chicken,stirring occasionally and cook until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, milk, remaining butter, pasta noodles, salt and pepper, Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- then add broccoli and reduce heat to a simmer stirring occasionally for 15-20 minutes or until pasta have cooked through.add green scallions ,Taste and adjust spices as desired!
7 thoughts on “One Pot chicken pasta”