orange firecracker shrimp recipes
This firecracker shrimp is sweet. sticky and crispy and so easy to make.
It is so easy to make, the ingredients are all ones I have in stock at all times and it tastes….
You can absolutely use chicken or pork in place of this shrimp.
If you want a thicker coating dip the shrimp in flour, then egg and finally coat in cornstarch.
Easy orange firecracker shrimp recipes
orange firecracker shrimp
- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- shrimp peeled and deveined,
- In a large bowl, Add season shrimp with salt and pepper, Stir in cornstarch and gently toss to combine.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp and cook until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.hen turn over the other side to cook, until brown and crisp
- combine honey, orange juice, medium low heat. Bring to a boil, simmering until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. tossed or drizzled with honey mixture.