Easy Oven Baked Chicken Legs Recipes
These simple oven-fried make a fabulous meal. Flip the Chicken legs. Broil until the skin is crispy and the meat pulls easily from the bones, I like it very much.
Bake these drumsticks for a tailgating event or a game day party at home. They’re perfect for a picnic, too!
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks Recipe is the perfect way to make juicy and tender chicken that your whole family will love! These chicken legs are coated in a simple, and flavorful marinade, then baked to perfection.
Inspired by the success with this crispy baked chicken wings that I made HERE, I decided to give it a spin with chicken legs- same flavorful bite and crispy crunchy coating without the aid of breadcrumbs or flour.
How to Bake Chicken Legs?
The most important thing about these baked chicken drumsticks is ensuring that they are dry. The chicken legs need to be as dry as possible to crisp up the skin.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together all seasonings and spices.
Just pat dry the drumsticks, spice, and cook in a high oven. Then you will have crispy goodness for the family.
Baked Chicken Legs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pounds chicken legs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together all seasonings and spices.
- Open package of chicken legs and pat dry with paper towels. Place onto prepared baking sheet and rub with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasonings on all sides.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until browned and meat thermometer registers 165 degrees or higher. Serve warm.