Oven baked chicken wings can be extra crispy just like fried!
“Easy, crispy, and delicious. I normally serve with a side of rice, chicken gravy.
These Chicken Wings are the BEST wing recipe ever!
Once you taste one wing, you cannot stop eating them.
Best oven chicken wings recipes
Spread the chicken wings in a single layer on the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 50 minutes or until they are fully cooked.I served mine sprinkled with sliced green onions for a pop of colour.
oven chicken wings recipes
- 6 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- green onions for garnish,
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper in a large, resealable bag; seal and shake to combine. Add the chicken wings; reseal and shake to coat.
- Place a piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and grease with cooking spray. Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet. Cook the wings in the preheated oven 40-50 minutes., or until crisp and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.