How Do You Make Hawaiian pineapple Chicken !
One of my favorite parts of this Hawaiian chicken recipe is it is comprised of everyday ingredients that are simple to find, and awesome when combined.
the chicken, pineapple and red bell peppers, combine the sauce ingredients and then add all of the ingredients together. Cook until the peppers are soft, and the sauce has thickened and glossy. It’s that simple! Add some rice on the side, and you’ve got a complete meal.
pineapple chicken over rice for an easy dinner that everyone will love! Pineapple Chicken made in just 30 minutes!
MORE CHICKEN RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Pumpkin Muffins – the classically delicious version
chicken and sausage pasta – packed with flavor
cashew chicken recipes – Quick family favorite.
teriyaki chicken – a holiday treat!
easy poached eggs – Easy favorite!
- large pan
- large pan
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper seeded. cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup pineapple chunks fresh
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and add to the pan.
- Cook the chicken for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the red bell pepper and pineapple to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until tender. Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 30 seconds more.
- In a small bowl, whisk together, soy sauce, chicken broth, hoisin sauce, and brown sugar.
- Add the sauce mixture to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Mix the corn starch with 1 tablespoon of cold water; stir until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute or until sauce has just thickened.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, then serve.