Simple And Flavorful Mango Pineapple Salsa Is Perfect With Any Mexican Meal. It’s Filled With Pineapple, Mango, Onion, Cilantro, And Jalapeño.
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, gently stir until combined and the ingredients are evenly coated. Serve immediately, or refrigerate covered to store.
Spicy Pineapple Mango Salsa is bursting with spicy-sweet flavor – a fresh, delicious salsa that is a huge summer hit!
MORE SALSA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Pumpkin Walnut Bread – Simply classic.
steamed mussels recipes – Comforting and delicious!
vegan pineapple fried rice – The perfect summer recipe
Blistered Shishito Peppers – set it and forget it!
Hawaiian pineapple pork – Perfect with every summer meal!
green bean salad recipe – so easy!
mango chicken recipe – fresh
PINEAPPLE MANGO SALSA
- 2 cup pineapple diced into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup mango diced into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup red onion finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper seeds discarded, diced very small
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the pineapple, mango, onion, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, oil, and sea salt. Gently toss to combine.
- Let rest for 15 minutes before serving. Serve within 1 hour of making.
- Try adding chili powder or coriander.
2 thoughts on “pineapple mango salsa”