HOW DO YOU MAKE PINEAPPLE SALSA?
This salsa recipe is easier to make than most appetizers. Begin by dicing your pineapple, peppers, onions, and cilantro. Throw all the ingredients in a bowl to make the best sweet and savory salsa.
Easy Pineapple Salsa — This pineapple salsa recipe is made with pineapple, bell peppers, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice.
MORE PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
vegan pineapple fried rice – light & flavorful
asparagus pasta recipe – the classically delicious version
how to cook corn in milk and butter – Cheesy goodness!
kung pao chicken – packed with flavor
teriyaki chicken stir fry – Favorite recipe!
fried calamari recipes – Super quick!
Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups finely diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 large jalapeno seeds and ribs removed then minced
- 1 red bell pepper cored seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt to taste
- Place the pineapple, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice and salt;
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day before serving.
- Serve in a bowl or a hollowed-out pineapple.