This pineapple salsa is my favorite appetizer to serve when it comes to warmer weather parties. Delicious and full of flavor, yet light, which pairs well with hot weather.
HOW DO YOU MAKE PINEAPPLE SALSA?
This salsa recipe is easier to make than most appetizers. Begin by dicing your pineapple, peppers, onions, and cilantro. Throw all the ingredients in a bowl to make the best sweet and savory salsa.
Easy Pineapple Salsa — This pineapple salsa recipe is made with pineapple, bell peppers, red onion, cilantro, and lime juice.
MORE PINEAPPLE SALSA RECIPES READERS LOVE!
vegan pineapple fried rice – light & flavorful
asparagus pasta recipe – the classically delicious version
how to cook corn in milk and butter – Cheesy goodness!
kung pao chicken – packed with flavor
teriyaki chicken stir fry – Favorite recipe!
fried calamari recipes – Super quick!
Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 cups finely diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 large jalapeno seeds and ribs removed then minced
- 1 red bell pepper cored seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt to taste
- Place the pineapple, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and cilantro in a bowl.
- Stir in the lime juice and salt;
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day before serving.
- Serve in a bowl or a hollowed-out pineapple.
1 thought on “Pineapple Salsa Recipe”