An easy stir fry with pork, broccoli, and a simple sauce. Low carb and keto friendly dinner.
Serve this yummy meal with garlic mushrooms or spiced banana bread for a great meal!
chopping the broccoli into small florets, no larger than 1 1/2 inches. They’ll cook faster that way. Also check that the florets are roughly the same size so that they cook evenly.
Best pork broccoli recipes
MORE PORK BROCCOLI RECIPES READERS LOVE!
pork and cabbage stir fry – The perfect recipe
pork and bell pepper stir fry – fresh
pork stir fry – set it and forget it!
White Chicken Chili – Favorite recipe!
Fried broccoli – so easy!
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin about 1 pound, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tablespoon Fresh cilantro minced
- 1 head broccoli about 1 pound, cut into bite-size florets
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch; set stir-fry sauce aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium. Working in two batches, cook pork until browned on one side, 1 to 2 minutes . Transfer to a plate and set aside; reserve skillet.
- Add remaining teaspoon oil, heat the oil over medium-high heat. garlic, onion and scallion whites to skillet. Add the broccoli, stirring occasionally, Simmer 5 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.
- Add pork (with any juices) and stir-fry sauce to skillet. Cook, stirring, until pork is cooked through and sauce has thickened, 1 to 2 minutes. Top with cilantro.