This easy Pork Fried Rice recipe is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Keep it simple with just peas and carrots you have on hand!
You just need easy ingredients: a couple eggs, a little soy sauce, chopped green onions, diced pork tenderloin, little bit of oil and salt and cooked rice. I like the white rice with this recipe a little better. This is great for using leftover rice sitting in your fridge that you don’t know what to do with.
Pour about a 1/2 tablespoon oil in wok (or pan) and add diced pork tenderloin. Cook for a few minutes until browned.
Take out the cooked pork and place in a bowl on the side. Pour a little more oil in the wok and cook your beaten eggs. When done, pour into bowl with the cooked pork.
Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced carrots and cook until tender.
Add the minced garlic and ginger. Stir fry for one minute.
Next, add a tablespoon more oil and pour in your rice. If you cooked it just for this recipe, you won’t need to heat very long. If your rice has been sitting in the fridge, you’ll need to break it up and heat through.
Now add in the green onions and cook for a minute or two. Pour in soy sauce, pork and scrambled eggs. Stir to combine and add the salt.
MORE PORK FRIED RICE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
teriyaki chicken – easy and juicy as can be
twice baked potato casserole – comfort food
Easy fried rice – super easy
balsamic chicken thighs – light, refreshing & easy!
Sweet and sour pork – tender & succulent meat!
Pork Fried Rice
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup minced carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame seed oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs beaten
- Cut the pork tenderloin into very small pieces.
- In a very large pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the whisked egg and cook to a slightly underdone scramble. Transfer to a plate.
- Increase heat under pan to medium high and melt another 1 T of butter. Add the tenderloin pieces, stirring only occasionally in order to get them to brown. Once mostly cooked, add the garlic, stir, and cook for a few more minutes. Transfer to a large plate.
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced carrots and cook until tender.
- Add the minced garlic and ginger. Stir fry for one minute.
- Add the cooked rice and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add the cooked pork, thawed peas, and sliced green onions. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir to combine to heat through. Add scrambled egg, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. Stir to combine. Add salt and pepper and additional soy sauce and/or sesame oil, if needed.