Pork stir fry with fresh bell pepper is the national dish enjoy the highest popularity on Chinese table, similar to tomato and egg stir fry.
the basic step for a perfectly done shredded pork stir fry is to heat your wok or pan firstly . Mix some cold oil with marinated pork (avoid sticking) and add the pork when the oil is warm. Quickly fry the shredded pork for 6- 10 seconds until the white color turns pale and non-stick.
MORE PORK STIR FRY RECIPES READERS LOVE!
garlic mushrooms – The perfect recipe
garlic shrimp – set it and forget it!
chicken ramen noodles – Simply classic.
Hunan Chicken – so easy!
chicken with bell peppers – so easy!
Twice Baked Potatoes – Favorite recipe!
pork green pepper stir fry
- 1/2 pound pork Cut into pieces
- 1/2 fresh red bell pepper remove the seeds and Cut into pieces
- 1/2 fresh bell peppers remove the seeds and Cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- Stir hoisin, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a small dish.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add bell peppers, red bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook, stirring until the vegetables start to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape the pepper mixture out onto a plate and keep warm.
- Add pork to the wok or skillet and cook, breaking up until the pork is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the vegetable mixture and the sauce and cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 minutes more.