pork and bell pepper stir fry
Pork stir fry with fresh bell pepper is the national dish enjoy the highest popularity on Chinese table, similar to tomato and egg stir fry.
the basic step for a perfectly done shredded pork stir fry is to heat your wok or pan firstly . Mix some cold oil with marinated pork (avoid sticking) and add the pork when the oil is warm. Quickly fry the shredded pork for 6- 10 seconds until the white color turns pale and non-stick.
MORE PORK STIR FRY RECIPES READERS LOVE!
garlic mushrooms – The perfect recipe
garlic shrimp – set it and forget it!
chicken ramen noodles – Simply classic.
Hunan Chicken – so easy!
chicken with bell peppers – so easy!
Twice Baked Potatoes – Favorite recipe!
pork green pepper stir fry
- 1/2 pound pork Cut into pieces
- 1/2 fresh red bell pepper remove the seeds and Cut into pieces
- 1/2 fresh bell peppers remove the seeds and Cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- Stir hoisin, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a small dish.
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Add bell peppers, red bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook, stirring until the vegetables start to soften, 3 to 5 minutes. Scrape the pepper mixture out onto a plate and keep warm.
- Add pork to the wok or skillet and cook, breaking up until the pork is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the vegetable mixture and the sauce and cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 minutes more.