This meat pie a pork，onion combination of and scallions.If you don’t eat pork, chicken breast would work great too. Enjoy!
pork pie recipes
- 1 pound all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup Warm water
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup scallions minced
- Directions :
- In a large bowl, combine flour Warm water and salt. Divide dough in half; wrap in plastic keep aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, cook pork, onion and scallions medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Roll each ball into round chapattis and place 1 tbsp of the filling in centre.Cover the filling by folding the sides and then roll again.Seal and flute edges.
- Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 1267kcal | Carbohydrates: 181g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 1244mg | Potassium: 896mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 166IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 161mg | Iron: 12mg1267