Best Ever Pumpkin Muffins – perfectly sweet with just a little spice! They are moist, tender, and filled with the flavors of pumpkin and warm spices.
are a fun and fabulous twist on our favorite recipe. They are the perfect for a breakfast.
To Make Pumpkin Muffins :
Mixing Bowls – two of these! The dry ingredients are whisked together separately before being added to the wet ingredients.
These homemade muffins are brimming with those tasty autumn spices and plenty of pumpkin flavor. They’re deliciously tender and no one can resist!
MORE MUFFINS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
baguette bread – Classic perfection
Chocolate bread – the classically delicious version
spiced banana bread – packed with flavor
Mongolian Chicken – Reader favorite recipe
chicken pad thai – quick and creamy
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2 large 6-cup ( or a 12-cup)muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt cinnamon, nutmeg for 20 seconds. Make a well in center of mixture and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl whisk together sugar, oil, pumpkin, eggs, until well blended.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and fold with a rubber spatula just until combined.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups filling each nearly full.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Let cool in muffin pan