Pumpkin Walnut Bread – This Pumpkin Nut Bread recipe makes an exquisitely moist loaf and features a delicate pumpkin and spice flavor. Adds a festive flair to any meal or snack-time. It’s also super simple to make.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN WALNUT BREAD?
It’s pretty simple to make an homemade pumpkin bread. Start by mixing the dry ingredients such as flour, baking soda. Set it aside for now as you’re going to use it later.
Mix eggs and sugar in a bowl until well combined. Add in thebutter and keep mixing until fully incorporated. Finally, add in pumpkin puree and cinnamon. Mix and then add the dry ingredients. Mix using a whisk or a wooden spoon and Stir in walnuts . Then bake in the oven for about an hour and voila, your pumpkin bread and walnuts is ready!
MORE BREAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Orange Bread – Easy favorite!
Chocolate nut bread – classic bread
Baked Chicken Legs – Family favorite recipe!
Sweet Potato Raisin Bread – the classically delicious version
Pumpkin Walnut Bread
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cups butter melt
- 16 oz . pumpkin
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 - 2 cups walnuts whole or chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick spray .
- Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, in a bowl.
- Beat eggs and sugar in another bowl until incorporated.
- Add butter to eggs and sugar and mix again.
- Add pumpkin puree and cinnamon, nutmeg , mix well.
- Add the flour and spices to the pumpkin mixture. Mix until just combined. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour the batter in the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean.
- Let it cool for 30 minutes and slice when completely cool.