Roasted Broccoli with delicious crispy browned edges and hints of lemon and garlic, is an easy side dish.
This Garlic Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy side dish that’s healthy and delicious, and made with only 4 simple ingredients! It’s a family favourite recipe that’s the perfect holiday side dish, but it’s delicious any time of the year!
This Garlic Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy side di.
MORE BROCCOLI RECIPES READERS LOVE!
egg fried rice – Favorite recipe!
Fried broccoli – so easy!
chicken noodles recipes – light, fluffy and delicious!
oven chicken wings recipes – set it and forget it!
roasted broccoli recipes
- 2 heads of broccoli cut into florets of even size
- 3-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven: Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Wash and cut the broccoli into florets of roughly the same size.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt, Spread the broccoli out evenly on the prepared sheet. Drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and lightly charred.