Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes recipes
Let’s start off with an easy one- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans. serving both your potatoes and your veggies! Flavorful and easy to make.
Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes
- 1 pounds potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 pound fresh green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon sea salt and pepper to taste
- fresh green beans trimmed and potatoes cut into wedges.
- Preheat the oven to 400° . Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.Lay potatoes and green beans in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt, garlic minced, pepper on top, to fully coat potatoes in olive oil.Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, 30 to 35minutes.