Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower. the most incredible cauliflower recipe ever – Roasted Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower is quick, easy and off-the-charts delicious!
Roasting cauliflower is my favorite way of preparing it. This under-rated vegetable has so much to offer and roasting it definitely tops the list. It brings out its delicious flavor and paired with garlic, Parmesan and breadcrumbs create an irresistible dish.
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED CAULIFLOWER ?
To make the best roasted cauliflower, first cut the cauliflower head into florets, roughly the same size. You can slice the big florets in half, if needed.You can either toss the cauliflower with olive oil or melted butter and then sprinkle with the breading mixture and stir to coat.
This is an unbelievably delicious way to roast cauliflower!
I must confess, I thought it would be as easy as swapping the potatoes for the cauliflower. But actually, it didn’t work that well, it came out quite soggy. Which, logically, makes sense because cauliflower has more water in it than potatoes.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
pork mince with potatoes recipes
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove all leaves from cauliflower head. Cut cauliflower into florets, all roughly the same size. You can slice the large florets in half, if needed.
- Melt butter and in a small bowl. Add garlic and stir in.
- Place breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower piece into butter first, then to breadcrumbs.
- Place each breaded piece on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you use up all cauliflower.
- Roast cauliflower for 20 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown.
- Use tongs to turn the cauliflower so the crust side is up. Bake for a further 5 minutes.
5 thoughts on “Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower”