roasted shrimp and veggies are made with wholesome ingredients for a fast and fresh meal! Mix everything on a sheet pan with a super flavorful marinade. !
What kind of shrimp do I use to make these ?
We used medium size, raw, tail on 31-40 in a pound.
You can use any thawed raw shrimp, tail on or off, just depends on how you feel about plucking them off while eating. Me? I kinda like the activity :).
Keep them medium size if possible. If your shrimp is too small it will get over cooked and tough waiting for the veggies to catch up.d.
best roasted shrimp and veggies recipes
MORE ROASTED SHRIMP AND VEGGIES RECIPES READERS LOVE!?
roasted shrimp and veggies
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deviened
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 onion cubed or sliced
- 1 bell pepper cubed or sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425F . Line a large sheet pan with foil and set aside.
- Place veggies in a large bowl and sprinkle with half the seasoning mix and 1 tablespoon oil. In another bowl combine the shrimp, the remaining seasoning mix (haland 1 tablespoon oil; set shrimp aside.
- Pour the veggies into the sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly charred. Add the shrimp and bake for 8 minutes or until pink and tender. Remove from oven and enjoy hot with rice, pasta, or salad!