I love a sausage with potatoes and fresh herbs for a quick one pot meal.Sausage and Potatoes makes a great meal all by itself but I also love to serve it with corn.
This Sausage and Potato Skillet Dinner is packed with hearty flavor and goodness. It comes together in under 30 minutes making it an easy weeknight dinner solution.
Easy SAUSAGE AND POTATOES SKILLET RECIPES
sausage and potatoes skillet
- 1 lb potatoes cut in half or quartered
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tsp salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- 8 oz sausage sliced
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 4-5 cloves garlic smashed with the side of the knife
- 2 tablespoon chopped scallions
- In a large skillet heat oil… add in the sausage and cook, turning often til browned on edges.
- Remove meat from skillet and add in the potatoes and cook over medium heat till they begin to brown become tender. Add the onions, pepper, salt and garlic cooking for about 5 minutes.
- add in the sausage. Cook for about 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally.add the scallions