These Sausage and Peppers are a hearty dinner that’s restaurant quality all made in one-pan. With onions and peppers and spicy sausage, this recipe is bursting with flavor.
HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS:
In a large skillet, over medium heat add the olive oil and brown the the sausages well Set aside to cool slightly, then slice into two-inch slices.
Best sausage and sweet peppers recipes
MORE SAUSAGE AND SWEET PEPPERS RECIPES READERS LOVE !
sausage and sweet peppers recipes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup sausages Cut into pieces
- 1 red peppers sliced
- 1 green bell peppers seeded and sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon scallions
- in a small skillet, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium-high. Add sausages and cook until browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly, then slice into two-inch slices.
- In a medium pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add sweet peppers, red peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring often, until vegetables soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, salt, Return the sausage back to the pan and cook until sausage is done, for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve immediately.