Eggs, Sausage, Milk, Cheese, And Seasonings All Layered ! The Perfect Way To Start Off Your Morning!
HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE EGG BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
Start the casserole by preparing your sausage. While the sausage is browning, unroll the crescent sheet and spread onto the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
Whisk together eggs, milk and seasoning in a bowl and pour over the of your casserole. Spread the sausage over the dough and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes. When the eggs are set and the crust is golden, the casserole is ready.
It’s one of our easy go-to breakfast casserole.
MORE SAUSAGE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
spaghetti sauce recipes – Easy to make!
garlic parmesan chicken – the classically delicious version
shrimp and scallop pasta – Quick family favorite.
Raisin Bran Muffins – packed with flavor
sausage and broccoli pasta – Easy favorite!
sausage breakfast casserole
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat, breaking it up as it cooks.
- and spread onto the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Pour over the of your casserole, Evenly spread sausage over the dough. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set and crust is golden.
- Remove from oven when done and serve warm. Parsley decoration