sausage pasta recipes . Creamy Pasta with Smoked Sausage is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! This family favorite pasta recipe comes together in only 30 minutes!
I also like Spanish chorizo, seasoned with smoked paprika.
All in all, smoked sausage is sooo good here!brown the sausage in the same pan. Slice the sausage and I do recommend to slice it thinly. Lastly, remove cooked sausage from the pan.
Lastly, add cooked pasta into the sauce and stir well to coat pasta with the cream sauce. Taste it at this point and adjust any seasoning (salt and Cajun seasoning).
I like to make sausage pasta with easy and fast.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
sausage pasta recipes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb sausage
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 oz pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper each
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions for garnish
- Boil pasta in salty water according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and melt it over medium high heat. Add sliced sausage pieces and brown them on medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until darker in color around the edges. Remove from the skillet onto a plate.
- To make the sauce, add remaining 1 tbsp olive oil to the pan, then cook garlic in it until slightly browned – only for a couple of minutes. Next add chicken broth, soy sauce and milk and bring to a light simmer. Add Cajun seasoning, paprika and garlic powder and mix into the sauce.
- Add shredded Cheddar Jack cheese and to blend for 2-3 minutes to thicken the sauce. Taste the sauce and add salt to taste.
- Add cooked pasta into the sauce and mix in well. Next add the sausage back into the pan and allow them to reheat for 2-3 minutes. Close the lid to help the heat stay in. chopped scallions, for garnish . Serve immediately!
4 thoughts on “sausage pasta recipes”