sauteed calamari recipes , crisp bell peppers, and dressing. It is light, fresh, healthy, and delicious.
You can buy calamari (aka squid) in the frozen seafood section of your grocery store. Just make sure the package says that the squid is cleaned out. When you get home, just thaw the squid, blot it with a paper towel, and slice thinly.
Usually fry seafood, add some rice vinegar or lemon juice, which will remove the astringency. This sour taste will make you prefer.
with squid! It’s as easy to cook as shrimp.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
sauteed calamari recipes
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh squid cleaned, rinsed, sliced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- parsley chopped
- Combine the chopped calamari with the pepper seasoning and mix well. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the calamari for about 5 minutes or until fully cooked, stirring frequently.
- add the bell pepper, garlic, salt , pepper,and chopped parsley, stir well. cook about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.