In this easy recipe, mushrooms are sautéed in garlic butter with a hint of herbs and make an easy, healthy side dish that you’ll want to make.
How To Saute Mushrooms
The Best Sauteed Mushrooms Recipe starts just like any other sauteed mushrooms recipe, with a bit of butter and garlic.
Place a large saute pan over medium heat. Add the butter and oil. Once the butter has melted, add the mushrooms.
Allow the mushrooms to sear for 5 minutes, stirring to flip them over. Then add the garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
easy 15-minute sautéed garlic butter mushrooms with flavor and make the perfect side dish or appetizer for any dinner recipe. I’m so super excited to share this easy side dish recipe.
MORE SAUTEED MUSHROOM RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp linguine – Favorite recipe!
Shrimp and asparagus pasta – Simply classic.
how to cook an omelette – so easy!
shrimp wonton recipe – easy favorite!
coconut shrimp recipe – light & flavorful
Bacon Pea Salad – fresh
creamy mushroom pasta – Comforting and delicious!
sauteed mushroom recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms washed and cut in half
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole sprigs fresh rosemary
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms Cook for 3 minutes on medium-high heat without stirring. add the season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add garlic and rosemary. Cook for 2-3 more minutes, stirring frequently until mushrooms are fully cooked, butter is melted, and garlic is fragrant.
- stir in parsley and serve immediately.
1 thought on “sauteed mushroom recipe”