garlic mushrooms recipes–Mushrooms aren’t always the prettiest of veg! But I think these crockpot mushrooms look amazing! Plus they are so simple AND you can adapt them into garlic mushrooms. Which would be a great starter/appetizer.
HOW TO MAKE GARLIC MUSHROOMS:
For this recipe, you’ll need mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, Green onion, salt and pepper.
Look for mushrooms that are roughly the same size so that they’ll all cook in the same amount of time.
add olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
Add the mushrooms , then season generously with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown and tender, about 7 minutes.
Stir in garlic, cook for an additional 30 seconds.
how to clean mushrooms:
Wipe each mushroom over with a damp paper towel for soft pastry brush if needed to remove loose dirt and debris. Work one at a time.
Lightly rinse under cold water and thoroughly pat dry with paper towel.
Avoid soaking mushrooms as they will absorb water like a sponge and won’t brown during cooking.
Best garlic mushrooms recipes
MORE GARLIC MUSHROOMS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
glazed carrots recipe – bright & tangy
Chicken Marinade recipes – succulent & juicy every time!
vegetable fried rice – comfort food
vegetable pasta recipes – perfectly juicy & seasoned
fried cabbage – super easy
baked eggplant recipes – fresh & flavorful!
- large pan
- large pan
- 16 ounces mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Green onion minced
- kosher salt or sea salt to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- add olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Add the mushrooms , then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are golden brown and tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle with Green onion and serve.