Ready in just 15 minutes, these Sesame Ramen Noodles are speedy and delicious! This jazzed up ramen is made with ramen-style soba noodles for a healthier twist on packaged ramen.
Serve this easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil with Raisin Bread and an Easy garlic roasted potatoes for the perfect meal!
You will start by cooking your noodles according to package directions. While they are cooking simply heat your sesame oil in a medium skillet and saute the garlic for one minute. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the remaining sauce ingredients. Then, drain your ramen and toss them in the sauce!
Easy sesame noodles recipes
HOW TO MAKE SESAME NOODLES:
Cook your pasta. Whatever kind of pasta you choose, just cook it al dente according to package instructions.
Whisk together the sauce. Meanwhile, as the pasta is cooking, whisk all of your sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
Toss everything together. Then once the pasta’s ready to go, drain it completely. Then toss it with the sauce and green onions.
Taste and season. See if it needs any extra salt, pepper, sesame oil and/or chili garlic sauce.
Serve warm or cold. Then serve the noodles up right away if you’d like, garnished with your favorite toppings.
MORE SESAME NOODLES RECIPES READERS LOVE!
peanut noodles recipes – Easy favorite!
egg fried rice recipes – Classic recipe!
Bacon Mushroom Pasta – fresh, easy & delicious
shrimp lo mein – Easy to make!
chicken noodles recipes – Family favorite recipe!
honey garlic chicken – the classically delicious version
- 16 Ounce Packages of Ramen Noodles
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons green scallions
- Cook pasta al dente according to package instructions in a large pot of generously-salted water.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Teaspoons sesame oil and, once hot, add garlic. Sauté for about a minute, until tender and fragrant.Next stir in soy sauce, and chili garlic sauce (start with 1 tsp and add extra to tastand cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Drain noodles and add to the skillet. Mix well with a fork or tongs and add an extra drizzle of sesame oil and/or chili garlic sauce to taste.
- Top with green onion and sesame seeds.Enjoy hot.
13 thoughts on “sesame noodles”