I listed a few good tips below.
When you coat the ramekin with butter, use a brush to brush the butter up from the bottom of the ramekin. Brushing the butter in an upward motion will help the souffle rise.
Use cream of tartar in your meringue to help your egg whites hold their shape.
Over fill your ramekin and scrape off the excess with a straight edge.This helps your souffle rise.
sesame souffle recipes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).Butter six 6-ounce ramekins; coat with superfine sugar. Place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- To make egg yolk batter, beat egg yolks with sugar till pale, then add in salt and oil, mix briefly till looks like mayonnaise.
- To make egg white foam, beat egg whites and cream of until mixture forms soft peaks. Gradually add in sugar, beating at high speed until stiff peaks form.
- then whisk thoroughly until smooth. Gently fold in remaining whites mixture until combined. Divide evenly among prepared ramekins. Sprinkle with sesame on top.Bake until risen and set,15 to 20 minutes.
- removing the cake from pan. cool completely