If you love shrimp recipes, these shrimp cakes are for YOU! They are juicy, tender and so flavorful. These shrimp fritters always disappear fast!
HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP CAKES.
First, you need to chop the shrimp. You can use a knife to chop them into small pieces, or you can use a food processor. If you use a food processor, a few pulses are all you need.
Transfer the shrimp to a large bowl and add the remaining of the ingredients:, beaten egg, all-purpose flour, parsley, and salt. Stir gently to combine.
How to Make Lemon Aioli Sauce:
In a small bowl, add mayo and stir to remove any lumps. Add 1 tsp lemon zest, 2 Tbsp lemon juice and pressed garlic clove and stir to combine.
This lemon garlic aioli sauce is really simple to make only consists of some grated garlic, Kewpie Mayo, and lemon juice.
MORE SHRIMP CAKES WITH LEMON AIOLI RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Easy Corn Fritters recipes – Easy and delicious!
Shrimp with Snow Peas – Classic perfection
honey garlic shrimp stir fry – packed with flavor, texture & color!
Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce
Chicken Marinade recipes – super easy!
Mongolian Chicken – easy favorite!
easy garlic shrimp recipes – light & flavorful
Shrimp Cakes with Lemon Aioli
- For the Shrimp Cakes/ Fritters:
- 1 lb large raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour
- 1 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp parsley finely chopped plus more to garnish
- For the Lemon Aioli Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove pressed or finely minced
- How to Make Shrimp Cakes:
- Using a sharp knife, cut the shrimp into small cubed like pieces.
- Transfer chopped shrimp to a large mixing bowl. Add shredded mozzarella, 1 egg, 2 Tbsp parsley, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Stir together then add 1/4 cup flour and mix until batter and well combined.
- Next, heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add 1 heaping Tablespoon at a time and flatten out the tops of your fritters as you go so they are about 1/2" thick patties. and cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Gently flip on the other side, to not break the patties.
- How to Make Lemon Aioli Sauce:
- In a small bowl, add mayo and stir to remove any lumps. Add 1 tsp lemon zest, 2 Tbsp lemon juice and pressed garlic clove and stir to combine.
2 thoughts on “Shrimp Cakes with Lemon Aioli”