The shrimp skewers can be used with pans or with Oil grates. Of course, you can also use To roast in the oven. I use a pan to add oil and put the marinated shrimp skewers in, cook for about 2 minutes.
SHRIMP SKEWERS RECIPES
shrimp skewers and extra virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper are whisked together to form a mouthwatering marinade. Freshly squeezed lime juice adds a splash of tanginess that’s sure to keep your taste buds on their toes! After coating the shrimp with the mixture, shrimp skewers only take a few minutes on the grill before they’re cooked to heavenly perfection.
MORE SHRIMP SKEWERS RECIPES READERS LOVE!
shrimp skewers recipes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound large raw shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 large bamboo or metal skewers if bamboo, soak in warm water 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Clean the shrimps leaving only the end of the tail. Wash them and put inside a bowl.
- add together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika for marinade.Thread shrimp onto skewers, about 4 to 5 shrimp per skewer. Place on a plate. Pour marinade over shrimp skewers.
- cook them on a flat non adherent add the olive oil. pan 1-2 minute each side.or until pink and opaque.
Lay skewers on baking sheet and roast for about 5 minutes, until pink and opaque. Sprinkle with cilantro or parsley to serve, if desired.
Optional Dipping Sauce - Whisk all ingredients until combined.