Broccoli and Ham Frittata Recipe
It is a very easy recipe that you can put together in a bowl, You start off by cooking some ham; whisk together some eggs; add some broccoli bits; pour everything in a pan.
Cut up the broccoli into small bite-sized pieces.Cut the ham into thin strips.
Break eggs into a bowl or large glass measuring cup and beat eggs well.
Slow Cooker broccoli ham Frittata
- 8 eggs beaten
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup ham diced
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 baby head broccoli diced
- 1 shallot onion diced
- pepper to taste
- Cut up the broccoli into small bite-sized pieces.Cut the ham into thin strips.Break eggs into a bowl or large glass measuring cup and beat eggs well.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium. Add broccoli and cook, stirring often, until slightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add ham, and cook 2 minutes. Add the onion and garlic and cook until tender.
- In another bowl, crack and whisk the eggs and milk until the yolk and the are well mixed. and salt and pepper and whisk together with a fork.
- Pour the egg mixture into the ham mixture and quickly stir to make sure that the egg mixture is evenly distributed. Cover slow cooker, and cook on high until frittata is set and the tip of a knife inserted into center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. lift slices out with a spatula to plate.