Summer tomato salad is the perfect recipe to make with garden tomatoes! Easy to make and so fresh.
you can chop tomatoes and put them in a big bowl, Fresh tomatoes, olive oil, sea salt, freshly ground pepper , and fresh dill.
Let the tomato mixture sit room temperature for about 20 minutes to let the flavors blend .
Gently toss to combine and garnish with fresh mint. Serve.
Juicy summer tomato salad with balsamic red onion that you eat with bread or with anything cheesy!
MORE TOMATO SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
White Bean Salad – Easy and delicious!
green bean salad recipe – light & flavorful
tofu stir fry recipe – packed with flavor, texture & color!
Mango Salsa – Perfect with every summer meal!
Pineapple Pork Chops – the classically delicious version
summer tomato salad
- 4-5 large medium ripe red tomatoes cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 handful fresh mint cut into ribbons
- 1/2 cup red onion chopped
- 5-8 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, olive oil, red onion, basil, garlic and season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Let the tomato mixture sit room temperature for about 20 minutes to let the flavors blend .
- Gently toss to combine and garnish with fresh mint. Serve.