Tropical fruit salad recipes – This refreshing and colorful combination of tropical fruit is an easy side dish that’s great for Perfect any-occasion dish.
HOW DO YOU MAKE TROPICAL FRUIT SALAD?
For this recipe, you’ll need a variety of fresh and colorful fruit like pineapple, papaya, kiwi, and mango.
The fruit gets get into evenly sized pieces, then gently tossed in a simple combination of honey and lime juice. Serve and enjoy!
The Best Ever Tropical Fruit Salad is the only recipe you’ll ever need. Featuring a variety of tropical fruit and tossed with honey-lime dressing, Sweet and sour taste, there’s a bright burst of flavors in every bite!
MORE FRUIT SALAD RECIPE READERS LOVE!
easy vegetable soup recipe – Easy and delicious!
ham and bean soup – super easy
White Bean Salad – tangy & nourishing side dish
homemade churros – Classic perfection
kung pao chicken – packed with flavor, texture & color!
easy cucumber salad – great for summer
green bean salad recipe – fresh & flavorful!
tropical fruit salad recipe
- 2 cups mango chunks
- 1 cup papaya chunks
- 2 kiwis peeled and sliced
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup lime slices
- Optional garnishes: Mint sprigs
- Cut pineapple, papaya, and mango into bite-size chunks.
- Place the mango, pineapple, papaya, kiwi in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and lime juice until smooth.
- Drizzle the dressing over the fruit and toss gently to coat. Serve, garnished with mint sprigs and lime slices if desired. Serve and enjoy!
4 thoughts on “tropical fruit salad recipe”