flavorful and delicious veg fried rice recipe.As the flavors of the veggies really come out very well in this Chinese fried rice recipe. It is also a vegan recipe.
Use cold rice: You’ve gotta plan ahead and use thoroughly-chilled cooked rice. A fresh batch of warm (or even lukewarm) rice will not fry well when it hits the hot pan, and will result in soggy and sticky clumps — no good.
how to mak veggies fried rice!
add chopped spring onions whites and saute for 2 minutes.
add all the finely chopped veggies including the celery. Increase the flame to medium or high and stir fry the vegetables.
add soy sauce, salt and pepper powder. stir quickly and add the rice.
stir fry for a few minutes till the sauce has coated the rice well.
MORE VEG FRIED RICE RECIPES READERS LOVE!
minestrone soup – Just a few ingredients!
Easy fried rice – Easy favorite!
Bacon Pea Salad – Easy to make!
veg fried rice
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 clove garlic finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onion chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 celery chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley or spring onions
- firstly, heat 2 tbsp oil and stir-fry 2 clove garlic.
- add vegetables of your choice like carrot, celery, capsicum and salt.
- stir fry on high flame without overcooking vegetables.
- now add 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 tbsp vinegar. stir-fry until the sauce is combined well.
- keeping the flame on high, add cooked rice.
- also, add 1 tsp pepper and ¼ tsp salt. adjust the salt as soy sauce has salt.
- stir-fry by mixing well making sure rice grains won't break.
- further, add 2 tbsp spring onions or parsley and mix well.