This healthy White Bean Salad recipe is as simple as mixing a handful of ingredients and letting the flavors meld. No fancy dressing here, a squeeze of lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil is all you need!
How to Make White Bean Salad:
Start by making the dressing. In a large mixing bowl, combine extra virgin olive oil, fresh lemon juice, salt, and pepper:
Whisk that together well, then add rinsed and drained canned Cannellini beans, chopped red onion, parsley, and rosemary:
MORE SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
garlic mushrooms – Classic perfection
Bacon Pea Salad – Easy and delicious!
pumpkin sausage soup – packed with flavor, texture & color!
Cabbage Soup – light & flavorful
chili shrimp recipes – easy favorite!
White Bean Salad
- 1 can white beans drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- In a large mixing bowl, Let the onion marinate in lemon juice: After you chop up the onion, squeeze a little lemon juice over it and let it sit while prepping the other ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients into a serving dish. You can serve right away if you want, but if you chill for a few hours, the flavors will come together better. to let the flavors meld together. Enjoy!
3 thoughts on “White Bean Salad”