beef and broccoli
Easy Beef and Broccoli - The BEST beef and broccoli made in just 20 min.
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup honey or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound flank steak thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, chicken stock, honey, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch, ginger and 1/4 cup water; set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and cook, flipping once, until browned, about 5-8 minutes.
Stir in broccoli and soy sauce mixture until tender and slightly thickened, about 3-4 minutes.add the salt and pepper.
Sprinkle with coriander, Serve immediately.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1827mg | Potassium: 1014mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1115IU | Vitamin C: 139mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 4mg