White Bean Salad
This healthy White Bean Salad recipe is as simple as mixing a handful of ingredients and letting the flavors meld.
- 1 can white beans drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon chopped parsley
In a large mixing bowl, Let the onion marinate in lemon juice: After you chop up the onion, squeeze a little lemon juice over it and let it sit while prepping the other ingredients.
Combine all ingredients into a serving dish. You can serve right away if you want, but if you chill for a few hours, the flavors will come together better. to let the flavors meld together. Enjoy!
Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.27g | Protein: 0.27g | Fat: 3.09g | Saturated Fat: 0.428g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.317g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.226g | Trans Fat: 7.2g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 46mg | Fiber: 0.6g | Sugar: 0.8g | Vitamin A: 133IU | Vitamin C: 8.5mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0mg