Asian cabbage salad dressing
This easy Sesame Asian Slaw recipe is quick and easy to make, and can easily double as a side salad or main dish!
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 3 cups green cabbage shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage shredded
- 3/4 cup bell peppers thinly sliced red, yellow
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- For the dressing
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger finely grated
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the green cabbage, purple cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, green onions, and almonds in a large bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl; whisk until well combined.
Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture. Toss to coat evenly. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the slaw.
Garnish with additional green onions if desired, then serve immediately, or refrigerate.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 604mg | Potassium: 381mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 6583IU | Vitamin C: 71mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 1mg