pecan roasted butternut squash
This butternut squash roasted to perfection is an easy side dish and no-fuss recipe for your Thanksgiving or holiday table.
- 1/2 large butternut squash about 1 1/2 pounds, peeled, seeded and cut in 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Pecan
- 2 tablespoons cranberries
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Place butternut squash in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, maple syrup, brown sugar. Gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until tender.
Top or toss with any desired additions before serving (cranberries & pecans!)
Calories: 406kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 784mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 19931IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 118mg | Iron: 2mg