It’s really easy to make, too. All you have to do is season the beef and give the onions and mushrooms a quick turn in the frying pan before tossing everything in the slow cooker.
Braised Beef & Mushrooms
- 1 lb beef cut 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium onion chopped in chunks
- 1 tsp garlic powder salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- In bowl Season the pieces of beef with the seasoning salt soy sauce,stir well.
- In a fry pan, add the mushrooms and onions together. Saute over medium high heat until you get a golden color on the mushrooms.
- Place your seasoned beef and the mushrooms to the slow cooker.Stir and and cover.Cook for 3 hours .