It’s such a super quick and easy meal to make, just combine the ground beef with some seasoning to make the meatballs .
then add Beef Meatballs and seasoning cook to browning ,add broccoli or mushroom .Waiting to enjoy, it’s that simple.
teriyaki beef meatballs and broccoli
make meatballs ingredients
- 2 pounds ground beef mince or pork, chicken, turkey
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbs green onions finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs of brown sugar
- 1 tbs oil
- ½ tbs of cornstarch
- 2 mushroom inely sliced
- ½ broccoli
for the meatballs:
- Mix together all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl until well-combined. Spoon out 1 1/2-inch of meat mixture with a cookie scoop (or tablespoon), shape into balls and place onto plate.Set aside.
- add the oil in a Heat a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat. Whisk of the add broccoli and mushroom together in the pan until well blended. add salt pepper Bring to a simmer,then remove to a plate and set aside.(about 2-3 minute)
- Heat a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat. Add the soy sauceto and ingredients, stirring with a wooden spoon until it starts to bubble and reduce down and thicken.pour the cornstarch mixture in and give it a quick good mix until it dissolves into the sauce. Continue cooking until sauce thickens, Drop in the meatballs to the pan and continue to simmer until the sauce coats the meatballs in a delicious sauce and the meatballs are cooked through.(Can add some water）cooked about 20-25 minute.
- Then add Just prepared broccoli and mushroom and stir evenly.add the green onions and cook for another 5 minute.