Cucumber Tomato Salad with a quick and easy, in just 10 minutes is the perfect side salad full of fresh summer vegetables.
Cucumber Tomato Salad is a refreshing summer salad recipe you can enjoy while tomatoes are ripe and in season With the weather warming up tomatoes are becoming sweeter and sweeter.
Tomato cucumber salad
- 3 matoes Thinly sliced
- 1 cups cucumbers cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1/3 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and cucumbers.
- In a large bowl, toss together tomatoes, onion, sugar, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. You may adjust the amounts of vinegar and sugar according to your taste.