watermelon salad with blueberries. This happens to be a vegan Watermelon Salad. While cheese is a pleasant addition to many salads, this one works for people who don’t or can’t eat cheese.
Watermelon, blueberries, and lettuce with a good balsamic vinegar are all it takes to make a refreshing summer salad.
As we got into it, I thought there must be something more interesting we could do with this fruit. I remembered some blueberries I had in the fridge, so I cut some watermelon into cubes and added the blueberries.
very easy and simple watermelon salad, which is the best body coolant in summers and loaded with health benefits which .
I hope enjoy the ease of this salad so you can get on with enjoying summer!
watermelon salad recipes
- 3 cups watermelon cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lettuce chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Chop watermelon flesh into bite-sized chunks.
- Sprinkle blueberries and chopped basil over the watermelon.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over all and toss gently.
3 thoughts on “watermelon salad recipes”