Corn and blueberries may not be a combination that comes to mind readily, but the sweetness of each really combine to make a delicious salad.
At the market, I picked up blueberries and sweet corn because they looked so good. I made one of my favorite simple summer salads for dinner . You guys have to try this fresh corn salad recipe. You might be thinking blueberries in corn salad?
This salad is light and refreshing. I love the pop of color and juiciness the blueberries add to the corn salad.
Remove the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife and add the corn to the salad raw. It is juicy, sweet, and SO good! If you can’t find fresh corn, you can use frozen or drained canned corn, but fresh really is best for this corn salad recipe.
MORE SALAD RECIPES READERS LOVE!
Blueberry Corn Salad
- 1 fresh corn （ or 1 canned corn ）
- 1 cups blueberries
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1 bell pepper seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- Grill the corn for 8-10 minutes, turning a few times, until the corn is lightly browned on all sides. Cut the corn from the husk.
- Let corn cool and then cut kernels from cobs and place in a large bowl.
- Add blueberries, green onions, and bell pepper to bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, a pinch of salt and about 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Pour over corn mixture and toss to mix.
11 thoughts on “Blueberry Corn Salad”