Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil recipes
A delicious shrimp boil recipe that anyone can make. This low country style shrimp boil is perfect for a weeknight dinner or a weekend party. With ingredients like corn, potatoes, seasoning, sausage and of course, shrimp, baked on a sheet pan, it is no wonder this is a family favorite.
With the regular players: corn on the cob, potatoes, shrimp, and sausage, it is a favorite for sure. It is quick, easy, and totally flavorful, making it perfect for a Shrimp Boil party or just a casual dinner.
WHAT IS A SOUTHERN BOIL?
In the south there is a large focus on family and friends getting together to spend time together. One of the ways they do that is with a southern boil. Everyone gets together to enjoy a meal of shrimp, sausage, sweet corn, red potatoes, and more. It is a fun way to gather and feast on tasty foods.
MORE SHRIMP RECIPES READERS LOVE!?
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 ears of corn each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 (12-oz) package cooked smoked andouille sausage cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 baby potatoes par-boiled quartered
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbs garlic minced
- 2 Tbs salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray, and set aside.
- Fill a large pot with water, and salt and potatoes. Bring to a boil.Cook potatoes until just tender and parboiled, about 8-10 minutes. Add corn to the boiling water during the last 3 minutes of cooking time Drain water, set potatoes and put on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic.
- Add shrimp and sausage to the corn and potatoes and baking sheet Stir in olive oil mixture and gently toss to combine, Make sure everything is on the sheet pan with no overlap.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, sausage is hot, and corn is tender.
- garnished with remaining parsley and lemon wedges.