How to make One Pan Roasted Chicken, Sausage and Potatoes!
No need to pre-marinade. Just whip up a simple sauce of lemon juice, garlic, paprika and olive oil.
Pour on the marinade and toss. Bake for an hour and you have a really great, healthy dinner that .
you can use uncooked fresh sausage as well. Just slice them up and toss them in. If you are watching your calories, try to stick with a chicken sausage.
roasted chicken with sausage and potatoes recipes
For the marinade you can sub orange in lieu of lemon for a citrus flavor that I love.
MORE DELICIOUS SIDES
Fried Corn with Sausage recipes
roasted chicken with sausage and potatoes
- 8-10 pieces bone in chicken
- 1 pound potatoes Cut large chunks small red potatoes halved or baby red potatoes uncut
- sausage cut pieces - any sausage can be substituted. Precooked or uncooked
- 1 large red onion slice
- 1 lemon - juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika regular paprika will work
- 1 teaspoon red pepper chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange chicken, sausage, potatoes and onion in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Pour marinade over chicken and toss to coat.
- Bake one hour or until chicken reaches 165 degrees and potatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley