chicken zucchini bake with bacon recipes
Baked Chicken Zucchini with Bacon is a low carb dinner packed with protein and veggies! Chicken breasts are smothered with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Everything is baked in a casserole dish. This easy and quick family-friendly meal is gluten-free and KETO friendly.
We love utilizing zucchini in our dishes. They are healthy, low carb, nutritious, and ideal for Keto diet. If you enjoy zucchini dishes as much as we do.
This Chicken and Zucchini Bake with Parmesan & Mozzarella is made in a casserole dish. It’s a delicious one-pan meal with only one dish to clean! The chicken is seasoned with dry Ranch seasoning mix. The chicken breasts are moist and tender. They are baked with lots of Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese in a casserole dish. This is a great recipe if you’re looking to incorporate more veggies into your recipes.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Zucchini are great as a main meal if you are looking for a low carb dish. Most people don’t even realize that zucchinis are some of the best low carb veggies you can have.
Best chicken zucchini bake with bacon recipes
HOW TO MAKE BAKED CHICKEN ZUCCHINI
1) Heat oven to 375 F.
2) Add 4 chicken breasts to casserole dish.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with dry Ranch seasoning.
4) Top with sliced zucchini.
5) Top with chopped cooked bacon.
6) Top with shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
7) Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
8) Broil for the last 2-3 minutes (optional).
9) Remove from the oven.
10) Allow the chicken zucchini rest in the casserole dish for 5-10 minutes. It will continue cooking as it rests.
MORE CHICKEN ZUCCHINI RECIPES READERS LOVE!
chicken carbonara pasta – Classic pasta recipe!
One Pot chicken pasta – Kids love this easy meal.
garlic shrimp – super easy
Roasted mushrooms – Easy favorite!
fried cabbage with bacon – Just a few ingredients!
honey garlic chicken wings – perfect for any recipe!
chicken zucchini bake with bacon
- 4 chicken breasts
- 0.5 oz dry Ranch seasoning 1/2 packet
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 6 strips bacon cooked drained, chopped
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Add 4 chicken breasts to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with dry Ranch seasoning mix.
- Top with shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Broil for the last 2-3 minutes (optional).
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow the chicken rest in the casserole dish. It will continue cooking as it rests for 5-10 minutes.